Sunday 30 May 2010

WinCleaner PC Maintenance One-Click (Up to 3 Users)



WinCleaner OneClick does exactly what it says! I bought this product because my computer was really slow and was freezing up on me. I didn't want software that was too complicated, just something to get it running like it should. I found a goldmine in my first purchase!!! I'm not that computer saavy, but this product is easy to use and keeps my computer running fast and smooth. It installed within minutes (I was expecting at least half an hour) and I got back to using my computer in no time! My desktop comes up in no time when I turn my machine on and I am so happy with it - I tell all my friends and anyone with a computer that they should invest in this product. It's also a great gift idea!

I first found this software during my Win XP days, it was a great one, and this one I am using with Vista Ultimate.

Other then the fact that it removed my Printer Drivers on the reg cleaner portion, the rest worked great, and I was able to restore them with its UNDO feature.

It is still the best cleanup software.

No comments: