Saturday 5 June 2010

Li-Ion, Replacement Laptop Battery For Dell Inspiron 1501, Inspiron 6400, Inspiron E1505, Latitude 131L, Vostro 1000



I bought this battery to replace the one in my Dell E1505. It arrived very, very fast. This seller actually cares about his customer and wants very much to make you happy.

The original battery that came with my Dell only lasted about 3 hours before it would go dead, then it died completely after 14 months. This battery fit my computer perfectly and I charged it exactly as the instructions that came with it said to do and I am happy to say that I am getting over 4 hours of life out it, which is even better than the original. Dell wanted almost $200 dollars for this replacement battery. I was very satisfied with the price that I paid for it with this seller. An amazingly low price and such great results.

I highly recommend this seller and this battery. I have no complaints at all.
Thanks!

No comments: